Natural Awakenings provides numerous ways to promote & advertise your business & events.
A recent CVC Verification Council audit of Natural Awakenings magazines nationwide found that Natural Awakenings readers tend to represent an ideal target audience for many green businesses. Savvy and well-educated, they are mindful consumers highly interested in healthy products and services.
- Our readers are overwhelmingly female (70%)
- Over 51% have a household income of more than 50K
- 72% are between the ages of 25-54
- 80% purchase products or services from ads seen in Natural Awakenings
- Natural Awakenings magazine rated higher over TV, radio, internet and other print publications as the #1 source for health-related information
Due date is the 10th of the month for: Display Advertising; Website Advertising; Community Resource Guide (CRG) Calendar ads: Date Specific, Ongoing or newly formatted Mark Your Calendar (MYC) ads; and Classified Ads. You may also inquire about expanded advertising into the Miami and the Keys area or to the north, in Palm Beach County. Simply make a note of it in your comment box.
Due date is the 5th of the month for: Editorial: News Briefs, Health Briefs, Book in-views and Articles.
Click on the links below to transfer you to specific pages.
- ADVERTISING OPTIONS – OVERVIEW
- Display ad
- Community Resource Guide ad (CRG)
- Wellness Profile Package (Annual Natural Living Directory, January 2018)
- Website Banner ad
- CALENDAR SECTION – OVERVIEW
- Date-Specific Calendar ad
- Ongoing Calendar ad
- Mark Your Calendar ad (MYC)
- Classified ad
- EDITORIAL GUIDELINES – OVERVIEW
- News and other briefs (health, book-in-views)
- Feature Articles
- Wellness Profiles (coming for January 2018, Annual Natural Living Directory edition)