Natural Awakenings Magazine provides numerous ways to promote & advertise your business & events. Print Advertising and online advertising available for the wellness and green industry, as well as the new age, sustainable, prevention and healthy lifestyle, niche market conversations and ongoing education.
A recent CVC Verification Council audit of Natural Awakenings magazines nationwide found that Natural Awakenings readers tend to represent an ideal target audience for many green businesses. Savvy and well-educated, they are mindful consumers highly interested in healthy products and services.
- Our readers are overwhelmingly female (70%)
- Over 51% have a household income of more than 50K
- 72% are between the ages of 25-54
- 80% purchase products or services from ads seen in Natural Awakenings
- Natural Awakenings magazine rated higher over TV, radio, internet and other print publications as the #1 source for health-related information
Due date is the 10th of the month for: Display Advertising; Website Advertising; Community Resource Guide (CRG) Calendar ads: Date Specific, Ongoing or newly formatted Mark Your Calendar (MYC) ads; and Classified Ads. You may also inquire about expanded advertising into the Miami and the Keys area or to the north, in Palm Beach County. Simply make a note of it in your comment box.
Due date is the 5th of the month for: Editorial: News Briefs, Health Briefs, Book in-views and Articles.
Click on the links below to transfer you to specific pages.
- ADVERTISING OPTIONS – OVERVIEW
- Display advertising
- Community Resource Guide ad (CRG)
- 2019 Wellness Profiles now online. (as seen in our Annual Natural Living Directory, updated each January)
- Website Banner advertising
- CALENDAR SECTION – OVERVIEW
- Date-Specific Calendar ad
- Ongoing Calendar ad
- Mark Your Calendar ad (MYC)
- Classified advertising
- EDITORIAL GUIDELINES – OVERVIEW
- News and other briefs (health, book-in-views)
- Feature Articles
- Wellness Profiles (updated each year and featured in our January, Annual Natural Living Directory edition)
- Distribution to over 500 locations throughout Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Dania, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Everglades Parkway, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Miramar, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, and West Park.